This evening, as I checked my blog comments, I saw that Diamonds and Dirt nominated me for the Liebster Award. Hmmm, My first nomination – this is exciting!!! So I’m going to give it a whirl.
Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer each question that the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people who you have nominated to answer.
3.Choose 11 nominees and link them to your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs!
I was asked by Diamond and Dirt to list 11 things that no one would know about me even if they read my blog. So, here goes…
1. I am a breast cancer (and chemo) survivor.
2. In 1988 I worked on an archaeological dig (on site) in Caesarea, Israel digging up 2,000 year old artifacts.
3. Every Monday I volunteer as the Art teacher at an Outreach School in one of my cities most dangerous neighborhoods.
4. If I could be anybody, I’d most want to be a novelist.
5. In Jane Austen’s world, I prefer Mr. Knightly.
6. I love to forage junk shops for hidden treasure.
7. I am a graduate of the University of Alabama – The most fun four years of my life!
8. As girly as my blog is, my life is anything but! I live with a husband, two sons, and a male dog! I am the only Princess!
9. My real name is not Kaki.
10. My friends don’t know that I have a blog!
11. I am trained as a milliner (hat maker).
I am going to ask my nominees to re-post their favorite 11 images of all time.
Here are my nominees:
|Style SalvationPortraits Of EleganceLILLA BLANKA|